Friday, May 1, 2009

Penny for your Thoughts

It's now officially the first day of May and I'm kicking off this month with a poll. This Month's theme will be, "What is your favorite holiday?" and you'll be able to respond with a few options:
  • New Year's Eve/Day
  • Valentine's Day
  • Cinco De Mayo
  • 4th of July
  • Halloween
  • Thanksgiving
  • Winter (Christmas, etc)
  • Judgment Day
Please place your vote in the poll to the right, and feel free to comment on what you chose and why. I'll be compiling the data and reposting the results in a blog on or near the 1st of June.

Thanks for voting and responding!

4 comments:

  1. I'll go first. I chose Halloween.

    Every Halloween I go and visit my best friends Jesse and Lindsey and spent time with them. We usually watch really bad horror films and play drinking games with our mutual friends until we all pass out.

    Good times. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote is for Christmas. Spending time with family and getting to see Delaynee get excited about all the lights and decorations. I can't wait until Melanie is old enough to enjoy Christmas as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween was a close second. I also chose Christmas because I love the whole season it's so sweet. I hate the music though :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting drunk at a family christmas party is nowhere near as fun as getting drunk at a halloween party. Unless you're watching a family member get drunk at a christmas party, that just spells "funny."

    ReplyDelete